Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
David Yacobucci, deputy director of the Postal Service's Risk Analysis Research Center, discussed a new strategy for Postal Service transformation. The high-level strategy recommends reducing the number of distribution centers and focusing on consistency over speed in delivery.
Bill Bransford is a partner at the law firm, Shaw, Bransford & Roth. He joins the Federal Drive with information on the legal rights of employees who may feel targeted to accept buyouts.
The Government Accountability Office spoke with foreign countries about how they've modernized their mail systems and offered ideas to the U.S. Postal Service based on its findings. Phil Herr, director of physical infrastructure issues at GAO, talks about the report.
Congress, unions, new Postmaster General all agree current payment structure for retirees is killing chances of USPS survival.
Terry McCaffrey oversees every element of new stamps USPS releases.
Learn more about what Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) thinks Congress can do to help the U.S. Postal Service.
With a large national presence and more than 33,000 facilities, the Postal Service takes steps daily to minimize its environmental impact. We learn more from USPS's Jennifer Beiro-Reveille.
How much mail would the USPS have to handle to turn a profit? We get an update about a recent study from Renee Sheehy, an economist with the Office of the Inspector General at the Postal Service
Rep. Gerry Connolly weighs in on the USPS's debt woes