Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
New offering from the Postal Service and the National Park Service is like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of coffee table books. David Barna, Chief of Public Affairs at the National Park Service, tells us about "The Grandest Things".
Members of the U.S. Postal Service's largest union voted Thursday to accept a new contract that includes a 3.5 percent raise and cost-of-living adjustments over four years.
Postal workers have been collecting workers' comp after retirement. A bill introduced by Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) would put an end to it.
Would you like a 180 day leave of absence from your federal duties? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's easy to qualify but you must act within the next 7 or 8 days.