Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
David Yacobucci, deputy director of the Postal Service's Risk Analysis Research Center, discussed a new strategy for Postal Service transformation. The high-level strategy recommends reducing the number of distribution centers and focusing on consistency over speed in delivery.
Bill Bransford is a partner at the law firm, Shaw, Bransford & Roth. He joins the Federal Drive with information on the legal rights of employees who may feel targeted to accept buyouts.
The Government Accountability Office spoke with foreign countries about how they've modernized their mail systems and offered ideas to the U.S. Postal Service based on its findings. Phil Herr, director of physical infrastructure issues at GAO, talks about the report.
Congress, unions, new Postmaster General all agree current payment structure for retirees is killing chances of USPS survival.
Terry McCaffrey oversees every element of new stamps USPS releases.
Learn more about what Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) thinks Congress can do to help the U.S. Postal Service.
With a large national presence and more than 33,000 facilities, the Postal Service takes steps daily to minimize its environmental impact. We learn more from USPS's Jennifer Beiro-Reveille.
How much mail would the USPS have to handle to turn a profit? We get an update about a recent study from Renee Sheehy, an economist with the Office of the Inspector General at the Postal Service
Rep. Gerry Connolly weighs in on the USPS's debt woes