Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
New offering from the Postal Service and the National Park Service is like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of coffee table books. David Barna, Chief of Public Affairs at the National Park Service, tells us about "The Grandest Things".
Members of the U.S. Postal Service's largest union voted Thursday to accept a new contract that includes a 3.5 percent raise and cost-of-living adjustments over four years.
Postal workers have been collecting workers' comp after retirement. A bill introduced by Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) would put an end to it.
Would you like a 180 day leave of absence from your federal duties? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's easy to qualify but you must act within the next 7 or 8 days.