Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USMC
While the military, FBI and Justice Department are working on the next steps for recently captured pirates, what should we be doing to stop the problem in the first place? We ask Tom Wilkerson with the U.S. Naval Institute.
About 80 percent of the Corps' tactical vehicle budget would have gone to the costly program.
Leaked reports confirm SAMs in Afghanistan, Former agent alerted authorities in WikiLeaks case, Obama restores rank of disgraced Vietnam general
The Marine Corps has a message for the information and cyber technology industries: Unless their new communications and computing solutions can be deployed in a tip-of-the-spear environment, don't even bother to call.
The top U.S. military officer said Monday he was startled by a public panning of the proposal to lift the military's ban on gays from the head of the Marine Corps.
Defense officials characterized the realignment of U.S. forces in the Pacific as a strategic move, similar to domestic Base Realignment and Closure moves. We get an update from David Bice, Executive Director of the Joint Guam Program Office.
Two major defense contractors are joining forces to compete for the Missile Defense Agency's Ground-Based Midcourse Defense development and sustainment contract.
The Navy may be changing its name soon from the Department of the Navy to the Department of the Navy and the Marine Corps. Jodi Schneider, Senior Editor in the Washington Bureau of the American Banker, has details on this an what else is moving on the Hill.
What does it take to complete the Marine Corps Marathon? We get two answers from FederalNewsRadio anchors who managed to do it!