Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USDA
The Wide World of Government series looks at a federal government honey bee research facility.
Listen 8/21 -- Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Andrew Krzmarzick from the Graduate School at USDA & Steve Ressler, founder of GovLoop.com to discuss social media & Web 2.0.
Dr. Edward B Knipling
Agriculture Research Service, USDA
August 14th, 2009
(Originally aired March 26th, 2009)
And the lyme disease that comes with them.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , National Park Service , NPS , Interior , National Federation of Federal Employees , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey
A loophole closes on the downer ban.
Change is underway at a well-known educational institution in the federal community.