Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USDA
The Wide World of Government series looks at a federal government honey bee research facility.
Listen 8/21 -- Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Andrew Krzmarzick from the Graduate School at USDA & Steve Ressler, founder of GovLoop.com to discuss social media & Web 2.0.
Dr. Edward B Knipling
Agriculture Research Service, USDA
August 14th, 2009
(Originally aired March 26th, 2009)
And the lyme disease that comes with them.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , National Park Service , NPS , Interior , National Federation of Federal Employees , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey
A loophole closes on the downer ban.
Change is underway at a well-known educational institution in the federal community.