Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USDA
And the lyme disease that comes with them.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , National Park Service , NPS , Interior , National Federation of Federal Employees , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey
A loophole closes on the downer ban.
Change is underway at a well-known educational institution in the federal community.
Satellite images are now being used as part of an effort to clean up the Chesapeake Bay.
Helping managers and staffers get to 'yes' in teleworking
Tags: GAO , DoD , GSA , management , NOAA , SSA , HHS , NIH , Census , health IT , David Obey , Jerry Lewis , House Appropriations Committee , IG , CDC , Army Corps of Engineers , stimulus bill , federal spending , energy efficiency , modernization
Linda Burek, CIO
USDA Rural Development
Information Technology Program
January 22, 2009