Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USDA
The new platform works like Wikipedia, which not only allows users greater access, but also ways to contribute information.
The GAO is concerned the congestion could happen when government needs to communicate life-saving information to the public.
Acting CHCO Sanders says human resources will play key role in helping agency transform. HR employees must provide insight similar to a consultant to help meet the agency's needs. USDA also must engage its employees so they feel like they are contributing to meeting the agency's mission.
The Wide World of Government series looks at a federal government honey bee research facility.
Listen 8/21 -- Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Andrew Krzmarzick from the Graduate School at USDA & Steve Ressler, founder of GovLoop.com to discuss social media & Web 2.0.
Dr. Edward B Knipling
Agriculture Research Service, USDA
August 14th, 2009
(Originally aired March 26th, 2009)