Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USDA
Agency wants to use crowdsourcing to help kids eat healthier.
If losing weight isn't enough incentive to cut calories, here's another reason: a study released this week says a low-calorie diet can also boost your immune system.
New White House guidance calls for agencies to submit data feeds to OMB's Cyberscope tool. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra hopes the information will give agencies a better idea of vulnerabilities and threats to computer networks. Agencies may have to shift money away from traditional reports to upgrade systems to meet new FISMA requirements.
Agencies across the federal government are embracing the tools of social collaboration to become more accessible to citizens. An IT industry group that includes many federal IT officials heard from three of the top government experts in the field.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.
A new program is helping to keep Americans safer.
Strapping soldiers with mobile technologies that are secure and affordable has always been a challenge for the Army.
The virtual classroom for students and faculty at two Defense Department universities just got a whole lot bigger.
The new platform works like Wikipedia, which not only allows users greater access, but also ways to contribute information.