Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USDA
USDA building in Riverdale closed Tuesday due to fire.
The Naval Postgraduate School is the latest agency to win in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth discusses how the federal government is currently using social media and how that use will expand. Guests include Andrew Krzmarzick of GovLoop and Amanda Eamich of the USDA.
October 8, 2010.
This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Kevin W. Concannon, United States Department of Agriculture's Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services.
July 23, 2010
Federal News Radio covered two big stories this week on cloud computing. Check them out! Cloud computing e-discovery risks a concern Federal lawyers and record managers are watching closely how the General Services Administration, the Agriculture Department and others move their email and collaboration services to private sector cloud computing providers. Federal News Radio’s Jason [...]
Two good pieces of news for Microsoft on the cloud computing front. Microsoft has received its FISMA certification. Microsoft CTO Susie Adams said in a company blog post, “Adding FISMA to our existing list of accreditations provides even greater transparency into our security processes and further reinforces our commitment to providing secure cloud computing options [...]
Many federal agencies are contemplating the use of the cloud. But Benefits.gov has already made the jump according to program manager Curtis Turner. Part of the reason – to reduce costs on equipment maintenance. The U.S. Department of Agriculture provides the Labor Department with the hosting environment for the site. “Part of their mission is [...]
Boyd Rutherford Assistant Secretary for Administration January 5th and 7th, 2009