Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAID
Sabrina Segal, with the U.S. Agency for International Development, was nominated for a Causey Award for her development of a wiki to assist in the ethical decision making of her fellow attorneys.
The Republican Study Committee introduced the Spending Reduction Act that would eliminate USAID and three other small agencies. It also would take spending back to 2006 levels in fiscal 2012. The legislation also would cut or reduce spending in 100 programs such as agency travel budgets and require the collection of unpaid taxes from federal employees.
Tags: pay and benefits , Chris Van Hollen , Morgan Griffith , Jim Matheson , Republican Study Committee , Spending Reduction Act , AFGE , NTEU , Colleen Kelley , John Gage , federal workforce , federal employee pay , Deficit Commission , Jason Miller
Host Derrick T. Dortch explores the work of the Inter-American Foundation (IAF).
March 12, 2010
Unless changes are made "the United States faces new waves of waste in Iraq and Afghanistan" according to the Commission on Wartime Contracting. USAID, the Departments of Defense and State are singled out in a new commission report for their inadequate planning.
Will Schmitt, the open innovation advisor in the Office of Science and Technology at USAID, spoke to Federal News Radio about the collaborative effort.
"We are not DHS. We are not DoD," says Jerry Horton, chief information officer at USAID.
The elite urban search rescue team from Fairfax County that was assisting in the efforts following the earthquake and tsunami and Japan will be returning to the United States early Sunday morning.
Agency's policy head discusses the first-ever four-year review of the Department's operations, future budgets.
What does the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review mean for the nation's defense, diplomacy and development strategy? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton, joined the Federal Drive this morning to discuss it.
Gov 2.0 is boosting transparency on domestic government news as well as on projects abroad.