Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAID
The current USDA Undersecretary is the White House choice to take over as head of the development agency.
Agencies are struggling to properly use suspension and debarment processes. DHS, DoT and USAID are making major changes to how they oversee contractors after audits find shortcomings in each of their procedures. Lawmakers say they're concerned about contractors who are breaking the law receiving awards.
Tags: contracting , Elaine Duke , Drew Luten , Greg Woods , Richard Skinner , Calvin Scovel , Ed Towns , Donald Gambatesa , DHS , DoT , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , GSA , suspension and debarment , contractor oversight , FAPIIS , PPIRS
The Thanksgiving turkeys delivered to the White House may have a much happier holiday than many federal workers, who could be getting a very big dose of bad news, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Haley Van Dyck, USAID's director of digital strategy and engagement, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new project.
Faced with increasingly tighter federal budgets, agency leaders are getting tougher on contract spending. The Office of Management and Budget announced in March that spending on federal contracting had actually declined for the first time in more than a decade. Also, earlier this month, OMB directed agencies to cut spending on service contracts by 15 percent.
USAID is the leading aid-giver
USAID's Sabrina Segal has created a Wikipedia-like way of sharing information about government ethics.