Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAID
Agency using Web 2.0 tools to get ideas from all over the world.
The Daily Debrief gets an update on how the relief efforts are going so far.
Mark Ghilarducci of James Lee Witt Associates explains what first responders and members of the military will have to deal with in order to help Haitians affected by the quake.
The General Services Administration in the next week will unveil a new system making it easier for agencies to understand if a contractor is found guilty of breaking a law.
Tags: contracting , Elaine Duke , Drew Luten , Greg Woods , Richard Skinner , Calvin Scovel , Ed Towns , Donald Gambatesa , DHS , DoT , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , GSA , suspension and debarment , contractor oversight , FAPIIS , PPIRS
The agency is drawing attention because of its history of problems with financial accountability, and a heavier work load because of recent earthquakes.
June 4, 2009
Director Berry sends memo to let department's seek donations outside of the CFC.
The current USDA Undersecretary is the White House choice to take over as head of the development agency.