Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAF
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Department of Defense is releasing its final request for proposals for the Air Force tanker contract -- and there are rumblings that Northrop Grumman might pull out of the fight.
Click to hear a preview of the show, which airs in full on Thursday mornings.
Hear an excerpt of tomorrow's Ask the CIO.
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
Listen to the second part of Ask the CIO's interview with USAF Lt. Gen. Bill Lord. This week he discusses the decision to create a numbered Air Force instead of a full command around cybersecurity.
Jan. 14, 2010
Learn about the four critical priorities for the USAF during part one of Ask the CIO's interview with Lt. Gen. William Lord.
Jan. 7, 2010