Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAF
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Department of Defense is releasing its final request for proposals for the Air Force tanker contract -- and there are rumblings that Northrop Grumman might pull out of the fight.
Click to hear a preview of the show, which airs in full on Thursday mornings.
Hear an excerpt of tomorrow's Ask the CIO.
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
Listen to the second part of Ask the CIO's interview with USAF Lt. Gen. Bill Lord. This week he discusses the decision to create a numbered Air Force instead of a full command around cybersecurity.
Jan. 14, 2010
Learn about the four critical priorities for the USAF during part one of Ask the CIO's interview with Lt. Gen. William Lord.
Jan. 7, 2010