Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAF
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Department of Defense is releasing its final request for proposals for the Air Force tanker contract -- and there are rumblings that Northrop Grumman might pull out of the fight.
Click to hear a preview of the show, which airs in full on Thursday mornings.
Hear an excerpt of tomorrow's Ask the CIO.
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
Listen to the second part of Ask the CIO's interview with USAF Lt. Gen. Bill Lord. This week he discusses the decision to create a numbered Air Force instead of a full command around cybersecurity.
Jan. 14, 2010
Learn about the four critical priorities for the USAF during part one of Ask the CIO's interview with Lt. Gen. William Lord.
Jan. 7, 2010