Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USAF
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Department of Defense is releasing its final request for proposals for the Air Force tanker contract -- and there are rumblings that Northrop Grumman might pull out of the fight.
Click to hear a preview of the show, which airs in full on Thursday mornings.
Hear an excerpt of tomorrow's Ask the CIO.
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
Listen to the second part of Ask the CIO's interview with USAF Lt. Gen. Bill Lord. This week he discusses the decision to create a numbered Air Force instead of a full command around cybersecurity.
Jan. 14, 2010
Learn about the four critical priorities for the USAF during part one of Ask the CIO's interview with Lt. Gen. William Lord.
Jan. 7, 2010