Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USA.gov
GSA said the storm has not had an effect on the USA.gov and GobineroUSA websites, which are providing federal information related to Post-tropical Cyclone Sandy.
Under the five-year, $20.7 million contract, CGI will provide public-cloud hosting and transition services.
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
Openness and transparency are the buzz words in the new Obama Administration. And now with the help of USA dot gov., you can find previously misplaced federal documents online. The new site also offers tips on replacing flooded or burnt documents, as well as links to how to back up documents electronically. The site bases its recommendations on actual experience gained during recovery operations following a fire at the Washington National Records Center in Suitland, MD in 2001.
Customs & Border Protection
Dir. Office of Federal Citizen Information
January 29th, 2009
One of the most popular websites in the Federal Government is USA.GOV, the government information portal run by the General Services Administration. But in an age when e-mail is being supplanted by "social collaboration" tools, what does the GSA do to to keep USA.GOV relevant to today's citizens?
This is the fourth time GSA has done a major revamping of the capabilities of the government's portal. The agency views the changes to USA.gov as part of how innovations are changing government to solve challenges. Dave McClure proposes new website to bring together all the innovation efforts across government and share best practices.
Did they do a good job?