Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: US-CERT
In 2011, companies reported 198 cyber incidents to the Homeland Security Department — a nearly 383 percent increase above 2010, according to a June 28 report from the Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT). Companies reported nine such incidents in 2009., when DHS opened ICE-CERT to help protect private-sector operators critical infrastructure from "emerging" cyber threats.
Federal agency and state government are taking advantage of EINSTEIN ONE technology
The Energizer Bunny infects PCs with backdoor malware, the Department of Homeland Security's US-CERT said Friday. Password application gives wrong info to fraudsters
US-CERT is warning of potential emails scams requesting donations for the Japan earthquake and tsunami.
Sri Lanka Information Communication Technology Agency (ICTA) has launched a national CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) to act as the focal point for Cyber security for the nation.
Alma Cole leads the SOC, tasked with cybersecurity for DHS and its component agencies.