Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: US Postal Service
Federal Times writers Andy Medici and Sean Reilly and NARFE legislative director Jessica Klement will talk about some of the issues affecting feds in 2014.
February 26, 2014
Host Mike Causey will talk professional liability insurance with attorneys John P. Mahoney and David Cavanaugh. Later Andy Medici will discuss potential buyouts at the Social Security Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency.
February 5, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , liability insurance , John P. Mahoney , David Cavanaugh , Tully Rinckey , Fed Guard , Andy Medici , Federal Times , buyouts , Social Security Administration , Environmental Protection Agency , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Certified financial planner Arthur Stein will provide tips on how to protect your retirement nest egg, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will give us the latest on the government shutdown.
October 9, 2013
Bill Doucette, head of Federal Sector Sales at the U.S. Postal Service, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about some of the agency's programs and services.
April 3, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Bill Doucette , federal market , GSA schedule , express delivery , priority mail , recycling , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
July 22nd, 2009
The USPS is using green IT to try to help close its huge budget deficit.
Host Mike Causey is joined on today's show by Susan R. Johnson, president of the American Foreign Service Association, and Federal Times senior staff writers, Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly.
October 5, 2011
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011
The U.S. Postal Service has promised one approach to shrinking its continuing losses: Keep cutting jobs. Postal's 2011 financial plan calls for elimination of 50 million work hours, or about 25,000 jobs.
Tags: Open source software