Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: US CERT
Federal agencies running virtualized computer systems might be vulnerable to a new cyber attack. The warning comes from the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
DoJ opinion states the intrusion detection application does not violate Fourth Amendment rights or several other federal and state laws. Department's view follows Bush administration position.
US-CERT is charged with providing response support and defense against cyber attacks for the Federal Civil Executive Branch (.gov) and information sharing and collaboration with state and local government, industry and international partners.
Arm of DHS seeks to battle, mitigate cyber threats by working with other agencies, state and local governments and the private sector.
Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging discussion of how the nation's cybersecurity efforts have changed over the years.
May 2, 2011 (Encore presentation May 9, 2011)
New Microsoft patches to be released
The federal agency in charge of protecting other agencies from computer intruders was found riddled with hundreds of high-risk security holes on its own systems.