Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: US CERT
U.S. CERT said in an email to organizers the current budgetary environment wouldn't support the annual cybersecurity conference
Federal agencies running virtualized computer systems might be vulnerable to a new cyber attack. The warning comes from the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
DoJ opinion states the intrusion detection application does not violate Fourth Amendment rights or several other federal and state laws. Department's view follows Bush administration position.
US-CERT is charged with providing response support and defense against cyber attacks for the Federal Civil Executive Branch (.gov) and information sharing and collaboration with state and local government, industry and international partners.
Arm of DHS seeks to battle, mitigate cyber threats by working with other agencies, state and local governments and the private sector.
Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging discussion of how the nation's cybersecurity efforts have changed over the years.
May 2, 2011 (Encore presentation May 9, 2011)
New Microsoft patches to be released
The federal agency in charge of protecting other agencies from computer intruders was found riddled with hundreds of high-risk security holes on its own systems.