Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: UMBC
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Ellen Hemmerly, executive director of BWTech at the UMBC Research and Technology Park, and Capitol College President and CEO Mike Wood.
October 17, 2011(Encore presentation November 28, 2011)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , ellen hemmerly , bwtech , capitol college , Mike Wood , cybersecurity , Fort Meade , maryland cyber challenge , information technology , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Maryland gamblers between the ages of 18 to 29 are the most at risk of having gambling problems, a University of Maryland at Baltimore County study finds.
Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, told Federal News Radio's Tom Temin how the program interacts with industry and government.
More cybersecurity jobs are being added to the D.C. region every day. Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, tells host Tom Temin how his university is trying to help fulfill that need.
December 23, 2010
Jon Lau is the program manager for engineering and information technology at the UMBC, where they are meeting the growing need for cybersecurity professionals.
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.