Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Park Police
The northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway had been closed between Riverdale Road and the Capital Beltway as police investigated the shootings of two people.
United States Park Police are soliciting public feedback on images of distinct pieces of jewelry to identify a man found dead near Suitland Parkway last week.
Tuesday will be the first full day on the job for U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers, after an almost eight-year fight to get her job back.
The Merit Systems Protection Board concluded U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers was wrongly fired in 2004. The Department of the Interior has 20 days to appeal.
A father and son both died after their car crossed the median and hit two other vehicles on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway early Sunday morning, according to U.S. Park Police.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
A body has been found along the Potomac River, two days after a mother and daughter went missing during a Memorial Day picnic.
The accident happened around 4 a.m. on southbound near Greenbelt Road.
Tags: Baltimore Washington Parkway ,
Former U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers was fired in 2004 after voicing her concern about the safety of the nation's monuments.
Tags: Teresa Chambers ,
Three feds, only one of which still has his job, testify before a House committee now considering a measure to strengthen protections for future federal whistleblowers including those in the intelligence community.