Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Park Police
The northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway had been closed between Riverdale Road and the Capital Beltway as police investigated the shootings of two people.
United States Park Police are soliciting public feedback on images of distinct pieces of jewelry to identify a man found dead near Suitland Parkway last week.
Tuesday will be the first full day on the job for U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers, after an almost eight-year fight to get her job back.
The Merit Systems Protection Board concluded U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers was wrongly fired in 2004. The Department of the Interior has 20 days to appeal.
A father and son both died after their car crossed the median and hit two other vehicles on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway early Sunday morning, according to U.S. Park Police.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
A body has been found along the Potomac River, two days after a mother and daughter went missing during a Memorial Day picnic.
The accident happened around 4 a.m. on southbound near Greenbelt Road.
Tags: Baltimore Washington Parkway ,
Former U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers was fired in 2004 after voicing her concern about the safety of the nation's monuments.
Tags: Teresa Chambers ,
Three feds, only one of which still has his job, testify before a House committee now considering a measure to strengthen protections for future federal whistleblowers including those in the intelligence community.