Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Park Police
A northern Virginia man whose suspicious behavior near the Pentagon prompted a security scare appeared Monday in state court to answer unrelated charges.
Road rage after an argument at a strip club may have led to shots being fired at a "party bus" early Sunday morning on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway.
Chris Core, commentator
Another demonstration in protest of the no dancing policy at the Jefferson Memorial will be held Saturday.
Several people were arrested Saturday afternoon at the Jefferson Memorial, protesting the recent court decision that upheld a ban on dancing at the memorial.
U.S. Park Police are hoping to locate a woman whose 911 call was dropped around the time of a fatal crash Tuesday on the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
You can't dance if you want to -- at least not at the Jefferson Memorial, according to a federal appellate panel.
Authorities say power has been restored to the southwest corner of the National Mall in Washington.