Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Naval Academy
Reports of unwanted sexual contact increased sharply in the past academic year. The Pentagon believes the spike shows more reporting, not more crimes.
In his final graduation speech as defense secretary, Robert Gates told graduates of the U.S. Naval Academy that "real leadership is a rare and precious commodity" and urged them to remember the qualities of good leaders as they continue their careers.
The commander of the Navy's famed Blue Angels flight demonstration team said Friday he is voluntarily leaving the team soon after some of its jets flew at a lower altitude than allowed at a Virginia air show last weekend.
The Blue Angels will not perform the annual graduation fly over at the U.S. Naval Academy graduation because of a safety review.
The Blue Angels have canceled a practice demonstration and air show this week for the U.S. Naval Academy's graduation.