Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. District Court
A group of 87 federal judges sent a letter to Vice President Joseph Biden, warning that budget cuts due to sequestration have negatively impacted the federal judiciary's ability to prosecute and defend cases.
The daughter of Irvin Feld -- the man who owned Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus -- is suing her brother, who now runs the circus, for $110 million in an assault and battery civil suit.
James Clay Whitson of Nottingham, Md. will spend 15 months in prison after pocketing money that was to be used to pay for maintenance work at the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.