Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Department of Transportation
Transportation Department officials say they were about to shut down a bus company involved in a deadly crash in Virginia but then gave the company extra time to appeal an unsatisfactory safety rating.
Mary Schiavo, former inspector general of the U.S. Department of Transportation
The federal government announced Thursday the regional transit system will get millions of dollars to replace the 30-year-old rail cars that may have contributed to last year's deadly crash.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says people need to "take personal responsibility" and not use cell phones while driving.
The Captial BikeShare program got off to a rolling start in D.C. Monday. Under the program, which is the nation's largest, members pay a fee, then use bikes parked at bike stations throughout the region. A bike can be picked up at any station at any time of day and left at any destination.
Tags: Capital Bikeshare , Arlington , Adrian Fenty , Jay Fisette , Polly Trottenberg , bicyclist , Washington Area Bicyclist Association , Gabe Klein , District Department of Transportation , Kate Ryan , Sprawl & Crawl