Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Coast Guard
After superstorm Sandy, the government is putting all hands on deck response to the storm, providing on-the-ground assistance, federal funding and coordinating rescue and clean-up efforts.
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
12 lighthouses across the country are up for grabs.
The U.S. Coast Guard says recreational boating fatalities in Virginia fell by nearly half in 2010.
Tags: boating fatalities
The superintendent of the Coast Guard Academy will turn over the helm to a woman next year, marking the first time in U.S. history a military service academy will have a female commander.
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology.