Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Census Bureau
The National Archives said Tuesday that census pages are again available for viewing. The government website got 37 million hits hours after the information was first released to the public Monday morning, all but shutting out would-be researchers from the records.
U.S. Census figures released Thursday show walls are bare and cupboards empty not only in many Walkersville homes, but also in residences across Frederick County.
Of the more than 90,000 houses in Frederick County and its towns last year, more than 5,330, or almost 6 percent, of them sat vacant on April 1, 2010, according to numbers recently released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Census Director Dr. Robert Groves shares insight into the 2010 census and what lies ahead for the 2020 census.
Middletown has gone from being a farm-based town to one that is largely a white-collar bedroom community.