Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Census Bureau
The National Archives said Tuesday that census pages are again available for viewing. The government website got 37 million hits hours after the information was first released to the public Monday morning, all but shutting out would-be researchers from the records.
U.S. Census figures released Thursday show walls are bare and cupboards empty not only in many Walkersville homes, but also in residences across Frederick County.
Of the more than 90,000 houses in Frederick County and its towns last year, more than 5,330, or almost 6 percent, of them sat vacant on April 1, 2010, according to numbers recently released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Census Director Dr. Robert Groves shares insight into the 2010 census and what lies ahead for the 2020 census.
Middletown has gone from being a farm-based town to one that is largely a white-collar bedroom community.