Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Census
New census figures show the Washington area is among the top destinations in the nation for young adults who choose to relocate.
Tags: D.C. population
Virginia's Asian population has grown nearly 70 percent over the last decade and now accounts for 5.5 percent of the state's total population.
Tags: University of Virginia ,
Despite a healthy increase in Virginia's population over the past decade, the percentage of residents across a wide swath of working-age groups dropped, according to U.S. Census figures released Thursday.
Baby boomers and retirees make up the fastest-growing populations in the Washington suburbs, new data show, growth that experts say will strain state and local governments to the breaking point.
Maryland agencies have released a report on precinct population counts for redistricting and reapportionment.
Suburban Maryland counties had the state's biggest population growth over the last decade, and Hispanic residents represented the largest increase, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Wednesday.
Tags: Phyllis Marcuccio , Maryland , Montgomery County , Rockville , St. Mary's County , Charles County , Maryland Department of Planning , Andrew Ratner , Curt Anderson , Howard County , Frederick County , Michelle Basch