Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Census
New census figures show the Washington area is among the top destinations in the nation for young adults who choose to relocate.
Tags: D.C. population
Virginia's Asian population has grown nearly 70 percent over the last decade and now accounts for 5.5 percent of the state's total population.
Tags: University of Virginia ,
Despite a healthy increase in Virginia's population over the past decade, the percentage of residents across a wide swath of working-age groups dropped, according to U.S. Census figures released Thursday.
Baby boomers and retirees make up the fastest-growing populations in the Washington suburbs, new data show, growth that experts say will strain state and local governments to the breaking point.
Maryland agencies have released a report on precinct population counts for redistricting and reapportionment.
Suburban Maryland counties had the state's biggest population growth over the last decade, and Hispanic residents represented the largest increase, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Wednesday.
Tags: Phyllis Marcuccio , Maryland , Montgomery County , Rockville , St. Mary's County , Charles County , Maryland Department of Planning , Andrew Ratner , Curt Anderson , Howard County , Frederick County , Michelle Basch