Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Census
New census figures show the Washington area is among the top destinations in the nation for young adults who choose to relocate.
Tags: D.C. population
Virginia's Asian population has grown nearly 70 percent over the last decade and now accounts for 5.5 percent of the state's total population.
Tags: University of Virginia ,
Despite a healthy increase in Virginia's population over the past decade, the percentage of residents across a wide swath of working-age groups dropped, according to U.S. Census figures released Thursday.
Baby boomers and retirees make up the fastest-growing populations in the Washington suburbs, new data show, growth that experts say will strain state and local governments to the breaking point.
Maryland agencies have released a report on precinct population counts for redistricting and reapportionment.
Suburban Maryland counties had the state's biggest population growth over the last decade, and Hispanic residents represented the largest increase, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Wednesday.
Tags: Phyllis Marcuccio , Maryland , Montgomery County , Rockville , St. Mary's County , Charles County , Maryland Department of Planning , Andrew Ratner , Curt Anderson , Howard County , Frederick County , Michelle Basch