Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Construction of a new levee aimed at protecting downtown D.C. and the National Mall from river flooding is expected to be complete by summer of next year, federal and local officials say.
Tags: National Capital Planning Commission , Marcel Acosta , National Mall , levee , American Recovery and Reinvestment Act , Steve Garbarino , Constitution Avenue , 17th Street , Potomac River , D.C. Department of the Environment , Christophe A.G. Tulou , Katrina , Federal Emergency Management Agency
Beaches in Delaware and Maryland will be undergoing massive restoration projects over the winter to repair damage from 18 months' worth of extreme weather.
Three feds, only one of which still has his job, testify before a House committee now considering a measure to strengthen protections for future federal whistleblowers including those in the intelligence community.