Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Army
Two days before Christmas, Richard, Susan, and their two-year-old daughter Zoe were moving into an 'Operation Homefront Village,' a set of apartments at the Crossings at Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg.
The U.S. Army is taking a new approach when it comes to getting troops ready to fight in the 21st century. A recent GAO report says that the Army needs to seize the opportunity of integrating acquisition reforms, as well as keeping technology current.
Soldiers at domestic U.S. Army bases get access to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. Top Army IT chief says order is part of an effort to provide more consistent management of networks across all Army facilities.
The nuts and bolts of making federal government service "cool". Representatives from the U.S. Army, the General Services Administration, and a government contractor who helps other agencies with employment outreach discuss their ideas for updating federal government recruiting.