Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.S. Air Force
U.S.-based security think tank Stratfor was the target of a cyberattack by "Anonymous" hackers, who claimed to have stolen thousands of credit card numbers and other personal information belonging to the company's clients.
Trusted Cyber Solutions CEO Riley Repko talks about cloud computing and security threats to mobile technologies.
April 12, 2011
The U.S. military and government are not officially calling it terrorism, but the attack on a bus at a European airport that left two dead appears to be just that.
Of the places where virtual worlds technology is generating so much buzz, probably the most excitement comes in the area of education, especially distance learning.