Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: U.K.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
Info Security reports that the U.K. ban on Apple's iPhone and iPad is due to the company's refusal to allow British intelligence review the source code.
The AP reports that U.K. National Security Advisor Peter Ricketts is warning departments of possible hacktivist attacks by WikiLeaks supporters.
The U.K. launches a website to post government data, with the aim of becoming the most transparent government.
The U.K. is spending more than 650 million pounds to overhaul its cybersecurity programs with a plan to create a single point of contact where business and the public can report cyber crime, Info Security reports.
The U.K. announced aggressive public spending cuts, according to reports in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Economist.