Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Twitter
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Tags: tech , Linda Cureton , Martha Dorris , Mike Ettner , Sheila Campbell , Teresa Nasif , GSA , NASA , YouTube , Flickr , Vimeo , blip.tv , Facebook , Myspace , twitter , Ning , Web 2.0 , social media
A website by Cornell University shows how federal rulemaking can become more transparent.
Tweets with #Vivekv2 about who will replace Vivek Kundra as federal CIO.
Tweets from the Senior Executives Conference 2011.
The blunder earlier this month from a Secret Service Twitter feed has raised cautionary flags for other feds.
PBS officials say hackers have cracked the network's website, posting a phony story claiming dead rapper Tupac Shakur was alive in New Zealand, and a group that claimed responsibility for the hacking complained about a recent "Frontline" investigative news program on WikiLeaks.
Take a look at some of the buzz about telework on Twitter.
Sunday night's news of the death of Osama bin Laden proved that people have established Twitter as a source for news - and sometimes their first source for news. But is the microblogging service influential enough for agencies to establish positions to oversee Twitter accounts?
Charlie Sheen set the land-speed record for reaching a million Twitter followers and turned #winning into the hashtag heard around the world, but now that the fired "Two and a Half Men" star has taken his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" on the road, it hasn't exactly hit the mark.
Twitter users are having some fun with the shutdown today. A hashtag for shutdown pickup lines has been created. Check them out here.