Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Twitter
Chrome offers $1,337 to help feed the geek inside.
Palm-vein biometrics uses near-infrared light to capture palm-vein patterns in a person's hand, which serves as their identity to the systems. A user would hold his hand over a small scanning device attached to his computer that reads the pattern and matches it to a database of preregistered users. Unlike fingerprint scanning, palm vein is contactless, meaning the user doesn't touch any devices and risk leaving behind a "footprint" fingerprint that could be accessed or stolen.
National Security cyberattack concerns are high, Report: China-based hackers stole India secrets
Through a partnership with OnStar, kids will be able to get live Santa updates online and in the car
A new bug is attacking Twitter and you can catch it just by moving your cursor over a link.
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.