Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Twitter
The Mars rover Curiosity is breaking barriers both in space and the Twittersphere. Curiosity now has more than 1.1 million followers on the social media site. A NASA social media manager shares best practices for maintaining a Twitter account.
Federal News Radio wants to know how often you use Facebook and Twitter. Help us out by taking our survey.
A Nazi hacker group is claiming credit for shutting down Twitter yesterday morning. The micro-blogging site said the outage was caused by a server bug, not hackers.
White House technology officials could barely contain their enthusiasm. They said it was "terrific" that Twitter is supporting the new Do Not Track feature in web browsers. With just one clickm tweeters could stop Twitter from tracking the websites they visit.
Read tweets about the hearings and join the conversation using hashtag #GSA.
This week, NASA's communications team took home a Shorty Award — the equivalent of the Oscars for social media.
Richard Hartman, the chief operating officer of OhMyGov, Inc., said lawmakers and the public shouldn't be surprised that some agencies monitor social networks but that more aren't.
Track tweets from the State of the Union in real-time.