Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Twitter
The Wall Street Journal reports that for the first time ever, Americans are watching TV as much as they are online, according to a survey by Forrest Research. Also
The National Archives says it's time the Bill of Rights got a hip new upgrade and need your help. Archivist David Ferriero gives us the hashtag.
What do you call hundreds of cloud developers stuck in a room together? Why, Cloudstock, of course. A cloud computing technical conference – dubbed by some as “The Woodstock for Cloud Developers” took place in San Francisco this week. Its mission was to “bring the top cloud developers and the top cloud technologies together under [...]
NORAD has been tracking Santa since the 1950's, but this year parents and children will be able to log on to Facebook and Twitter to find out where he is.
Send us information on traffic jams, airport lines or any other nuisances you come across as you venture out. Add the the #WTOPTRAVEL hashtag to your Tweets, post on our Facebookpage or add a comment to this story.
How is the federal government using social media? Host Mark Amtower interviews Marc Hausman, CEO & president of the Strategic Communications Group.
November 15, 2010
The BBC reports that a Romanian hacker named TinKode is behind the hack of the British Royal Navy website.
Amidst a rise in cyber attacks, OhMyGov's Mark Malseed joined Francis Rose on In Depth to discuss how agencies can continue to innovate in times of increased online threats.
It is not as easy to prevent those with ill intent from accessing personal information in social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr than those sites would have users believe, according to a new online study.
In a first, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs calls on Twitter for the first question in a press briefing.