Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tuscarora High School
A Tuscarora High School student accused of bringing a loaded handgun to school with extra ammunition will remain in a juvenile detention center until space becomes available at a behavior modification program, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Frederick County authorities say a 17-year-old boy has been making a series of bomb threats at Tuscarora High School in Frederick.
Deputies and investigators from the Frederick County Sheriff's Office were at Tuscarora High School on Friday investigating a possible threat that had been circulating on social media sites, according to Cpl. Jennifer Bailey, sheriff's office spokeswoman.
A seasoned dancer now, Jessica Madden's craft didn't always come easy
"My mom put me in dance class at the age of 3," says Emily Krause of Frederick. "I really didn't like it, but I kept at it. By the time I was in middle school, I knew it was what I wanted to do."