Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tuscarora High School
A Tuscarora High School student accused of bringing a loaded handgun to school with extra ammunition will remain in a juvenile detention center until space becomes available at a behavior modification program, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Frederick County authorities say a 17-year-old boy has been making a series of bomb threats at Tuscarora High School in Frederick.
Deputies and investigators from the Frederick County Sheriff's Office were at Tuscarora High School on Friday investigating a possible threat that had been circulating on social media sites, according to Cpl. Jennifer Bailey, sheriff's office spokeswoman.
A seasoned dancer now, Jessica Madden's craft didn't always come easy
"My mom put me in dance class at the age of 3," says Emily Krause of Frederick. "I really didn't like it, but I kept at it. By the time I was in middle school, I knew it was what I wanted to do."