Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Treasury
Kim McCoy, chief information officer for the Treasury Department's Bureau of the Public Debt, tells Federal News Radio how her office is unlike most agencies - its dependence on contractors for technology support is limited.
December 16, 2010
Industry association says Defense technology spending will go down over the next 10 years. In interviews with agencies, Justice, HHS and Treasury are expected to increase the most, while military spending on procurement and R&D will decrease significantly.
Tags: contracting , DoD , DoJ , HHS , TechAmerica , Cecil Black , Madaline Andre , Dan Heinemeier , Federal IT spending , DoD IT spending , Civilian agency IT spending , cybersecurity , Infrastructure modernization , Web 2.0 , C4SIR
Agency offering to help others transition to new telecommunications contract in any way possible. Only 28 percent of all agency services have moved to Networx so far.
Biometrics, more card memory giving military more options. In the future, employees may be able to use federal ID cards on metro.
The White House has started filling some of the key management positions across the government.
Tags: management , Barack Obama , Ashton Carter , Kathleen Merrigan , John Morton , Jon Cannon , Seth Harris , April Boyd , Tom Strickland , Steve Rattner , DoD , USDA , Commerce , EPA , Labor , Interior ,
New guidance offers steps agencies can take address risks in cell phones, PDAs