Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Treasury
An exclusive Federal News Radio survey of federal CFOs and deputy CFOs finds 55 percent of the respondents rated spending money more wisely as their top priority. But at the same time, 36 percent rated moving to the Internet Payment Portal or other financial management shared services as their fourth highest priority. CFOs also say they are using data to make better decisions and budget reductions, not sequestration, is their biggest concern.
Tags: financial management , CFO Council , Adam Goldberg , OMB , Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation , shared services , sequestration , budget , CFO survey , In Depth with Francis Rose , Jason Miller , exclusive
President Barack Obama has saluted the outgoing Timothy Geithner as one of the best U.S. Treasury secretaries ever. He's surely been among the most contentious.
Tom Sharpe will move over from the Treasury Department to take over the Federal Acquisition Service.
Officials are investigating an apparent pipe bomb that destroyed a mailbox at the Virginia home of the Treasury Department's inspector general.
Members of Maryland's congressional delegation say plans to relocate about 450 jobs from Prince George's County have been delayed until the end of 2019.