Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Treasury
Dick Gregg, Fiscal Assistant Secretary at Treasury, joins the Federal Drive with details on the Treasury's move to paper-less benefits
Russell George, Treasury inspector general for Tax Administration, explained why the focus at IRS has changed from modernization to security.
Treasury's Dan Tangherlini explains the reason behind the website relaunch and move to the cloud.
The Wall Street Journal reports on the legal debate over TARP.
The Treasury Department is moving to the cloud and starting an official blog.
Hear more from TIGTA's Mike Phillips on the IRS's effective phone operations system
Tight security measures both tighten the leashes of executives, while driving them out of the office.
Congressmen Skelton and Davis say legislation would apply the lessons learned from Goldwater-Nichols Act to more than 13 agencies to help promote collaboration and understanding of each other's roles. The bill calls for a two-year detail for each senior official to learn how other national security agencies work.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , Ike Skelton , Geoff Davis , House Armed Services Committee , DoD , State , USDA , James Loser , Project on National Security Reform , national security personnel , training , Goldwater-Nichols Act , Jason Miller
Treasury says it will launch a new pilot program to help capitalize on tax refund season as an opportunity to provide unbanked and underbanked Americans with access to safe, low-cost financial accounts. Assistant Secretary Michael Barr explains.
EPA, NASA and Transportation receive two honors each in different categories. Overall 17 agencies received all green scores on the Open Government dashboard.