Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Treasury
A new Washington FBI field-office unit has agents working exclusively on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and may be able to pay for itself. Details from Shawn Henry, Assistant Director in Charge of the Washington Field Division
The director of the new Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation at Treasury, Adam Goldberg, busts a myth for Federal News Radio. He says his office won't be taking on the work of the old Federal Systems Integration Office.
Neil Barofsky is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. He built the Office of the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Protection Program, from two people to 100 people in one year, doubling his staff every two months by calling upon experienced folks from every agency.
Neil Barofsky, the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, was nominated for a Causey Award for building the TARP office from the ground up.
The Treasury Department's contracting process for legal services under the Troubled Asset Relief Program lacks controls to prevent overpayment.
IT managers from large agencies and small agencies alike are looking at virtualization to help them save money and streamline processes. On this week’s Ask the CIO program, Kim McCoy, chief information officer at the Bureau of the Public Debt, discussed her agency’s plans in this arena. McCoy told Federal News Radio her agency, along [...]
Tags: Ask the CIO , Bureau of the Public Debt , cloud computing , Data center consolidation , Jason Miller , Kim McCoy , Virtualization , Ask the CIO , Bureau of the Public Debt , cloud computing , Data center consolidation , Jason Miller , Kim McCoy , Virtualization , Ask the CIO , Bureau of the Public Debt , cloud computing , Data center consolidation , Jason Miller , Kim McCoy , Virtualization
Rochelle Granat U.S. Department of Treasury December 29th and 31st, 2008
Rochelle Granat U.S. Department of Treasury September 15th and 17th, 2008
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Information Systems & CIO
September 8th and 10th, 2008