Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Transportation Security Administration
For the second day in a row, the nominee to take top job at TSA answers questions under oath.
Amid the controversy over an apparent attempted bombing of a jetliner over Detroit on Christmas Day, one Senator's efforts to block the nomination of the official responsible for the Transportation Security Administration is also getting headlines. Sen. Jim DeMint (R.-S.C.) wants a floor debate and roll call vote on the nomination of Erroll Southers to run the TSA. Federal worker labor unions charge that his political tactics are also meant to thwart President Obama's intention to allow TSA airport screeners to select unions and have collective bargaining rights
Metro's chief of communications is resigning.
Air cargo and aviation threats against the United States.
Tags: John Pistole , Transportation Security Operations Center , Assistant to the President for Homeland Security a , John Brennan , Robert Gibbs , Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab , underwear bomber , al-Qaida , al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula , J.J. Green , Andrew Arena , Hezbollah , Ron Reddy , Shia
Rafi Sela has created a Trust Based Security System, a security program created to observe and screen people's behavior in order to rule out those who only have the intent to fly for travel purposes.
A conservative Loudoun County lawmaker says controversial airport pat-downs by the Transportation Security Administration are part of a "wide-scale homosexual agenda."
When President Obama announced the plot had been dusrupted on October 29th, JJ Green had an *aha* moment.
AFGE National President
AFGE 14th District NVP Dwight Bowman and 7th District NVP Dorothy James
President, AFGE Marine Corps Council 240
President, AFGE Dept. of Defense Local 2142
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , Federal Labor Relations Authority , National Security Personnel System , Marine Corps , John Gage , Dwight Bowman , Dorothy James , Brian Leonard , Joe Gonzales