Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Transportation
Jennifer Hazelman, who manages GSA's Carbon Footprint Tool, explains how a simple commuter survey can help agencies find ways ways to reduce greenhouse gases at their work site or facility.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has proposed an ambitious transportation spending plan, so which roads in our area will get spruced up?
Federal management to remain priority in next administration
This is the first publicly announced award under the GSA Networx program to meet the Trusted Internet Connections initiative. FTC will receive intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and other cybersecurity services under the $5 million deal. GSA and OMB pushing agencies to transition to the telecommunications contract more quickly.
Transportation Department Inspector General Calvin Scovel shared highlights from his testimony before a House Committee about some of the issues in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
Have your car call my truck and we'll avoid a traffic jam by having coffee? That's one vision of the future driving a challenge. DOT's Peter Appel brings us up to speed.