Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Transportation
Federal management to remain priority in next administration
This is the first publicly announced award under the GSA Networx program to meet the Trusted Internet Connections initiative. FTC will receive intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and other cybersecurity services under the $5 million deal. GSA and OMB pushing agencies to transition to the telecommunications contract more quickly.
Transportation Department Inspector General Calvin Scovel shared highlights from his testimony before a House Committee about some of the issues in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
Have your car call my truck and we'll avoid a traffic jam by having coffee? That's one vision of the future driving a challenge. DOT's Peter Appel brings us up to speed.
As part of our Best of the Federal Government series, we asked you to nominate the agencies with the best transportation or parking options. Vote now for your favorite!
Nominate the agency that you think has the best transportation and parking options in the federal government.
Tags: Best of the Federal Government ,
Four times over the last several months, Metro operators have opened train doors on the wrong side of the track. As recently as Tuesday, a Blue Line train made the mistake at Metro Center.