Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Training
The Office of Personnel Management told contractors last week that the solicitation under the Customized Human Resources Solutions Services initiative would be withdrawn and a new one would be released in the coming months. OPM says the government's training and management assistance needs changed and the current RFP wouldn't meet them.
Federal employees are eligible for a free one-day training session in early November on implementing continuous monitoring. The goal is to help agencies make good use of the continuous diagnostics and monitoring contract DHS awarded in August.
Kathryn Sullivan, the acting under secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere, sent an email to staff today announcing she was lifting the hiring freeze ban on non-mandatory training NOAA put in place last year to offset the impact of sequestration.
Air Force's new civilian leader returns from tour of the service's nuclear sites with a dim assessment of the workforce's leader development and training culture. In 60 days, the service will recommend an action plan to the Pentagon.
The National Defense University's Information Resources Management College offers 12 certificate courses and a master's of science degree in government information leadership to help current and future CIOs sharpen their technology and management skills.
January 23, 2014
The Transportation Department is using 360-degree reviews and executive coaching to help members of the Senior Executive Service become better leaders. DoT is focusing on leadership, in part, because it was one of the areas of improvement highlighted in the Employee Viewpoint Survey.
A new memo from OFPP Administrator Joe Jordan outlines eight changes since 2007. Among the major changes is the requirement for program and project managers to meet all the certification prerequisites.
Like many agencies, National Park Service is facing many challenges during tight budgetary times. Chief among NPS' challenges is how to train its next generation of leaders.
Twelve years of warfighting has left the military's generals and admirals without the necessary training and experience to deal with their new roles as enterprise managers.
Reopening the government isn't going to be just like flipping on a switch. he repercussions of the shutdown will be felt for a long time to come.