Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Tracking the Transition
Engage, listen, respond, new study says
A Senate committee has held nomination hearings for the two newest members of the Merit Systems Protection Board -- the independent federal panel designated to hear federal worker appeals of personnel decisions made by their agencies. The two nominees, who will be chairman and vice chairman of MSPB, have long backgrounds in work with federal employee unions.
Ten months after Inauguration Day, the process of filling top management posts in the Federal Government continues. Last week, the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee reviewed the nominations of two people nominated for top management posts at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Clay Johnson, former deputy director for management at OMB, talked about the role of the chief performance officer on In-Depth with Francis Rose.