Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Toyota
CNN's Brian Todd brings us the federal angle.
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Get the Best Deal on a Used Car
Neal Boudette, Detroit bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal
Jon Linkov, autos managing editor for Consumer Reports
Jeff Bartlett, deputy online automotive editor for Consumer Reports
Used car prices are through the roof, and you can blame supply and demand.
Automakers are launching hip marketing campaigns to re-brand minivans as the cool choice for parents. Check out the video Toyota is using.
Learn why the space agency in particular is helping out.
Brian Todd can be seen on the Situation Room weekdays at 4pm and 7pm on CNN.
With growing fears about runaway cars, some are wondering whether the best precaution in preventing rapid acceleration would be to turn the car off.