Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Toyota
CNN's Brian Todd brings us the federal angle.
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Get the Best Deal on a Used Car
Neal Boudette, Detroit bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal
Jon Linkov, autos managing editor for Consumer Reports
Jeff Bartlett, deputy online automotive editor for Consumer Reports
Used car prices are through the roof, and you can blame supply and demand.
Automakers are launching hip marketing campaigns to re-brand minivans as the cool choice for parents. Check out the video Toyota is using.
Learn why the space agency in particular is helping out.
Brian Todd can be seen on the Situation Room weekdays at 4pm and 7pm on CNN.
With growing fears about runaway cars, some are wondering whether the best precaution in preventing rapid acceleration would be to turn the car off.