Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Towson University
Prof. Martha Joynt Kuman compares today's ceremony with previous inaugurations. Paul Lawrence of Ernst and Young discusses how the president's cabinet may change in Obama's second term. Staff writer Kevin Baron of Foreign Policy Magazine discusses the limitations of the inspector general. Senior Airman Daniel Burkhardt talks about an app he helped to develop to help people navigate today's inauguration. Col. Gina Humble talks about the role the military will play in today's ceremonies.
Tags: Martha Joynt Kumar , Inauguration 2013 , Inauguration Day , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , technology , paul lawrence , Ernst & Young , Kevin Baron , Foreign Policy Magazine , Daniel Burkhardt , mobile apps , Gina Humble , Federal Drive
President Barack Obama is gearing up for a second term in office, but some members of his Cabinet are on their way out, experts tell Federal News Radio. The legwork for these top- tier changes and others is already in motion behind-the-scenes.
December 15th and 17th, 2008
Towson, Maryland' second-largest public university, is one of the first universities in the region to order a campuswide ban on smoking.
Tags: smoking ban
While the Washington area may be tops when it comes to cyber criminals, our region is also a home to a growing number of cyber defenders-in-training.