Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Top 3 for 2013
Hord Tipton, the former chief information officer for the Interior Department and now the executive director of I(ISC)², says the most pressing cybersecurity concern for 2013 is securing the technology supply chain.
Lee Dougherty, leader of the government contracting practice at General Counsel PC, says the trend toward lowest-price, technically acceptable procurements is likely here to stay.
Dan Blair, the president of the National Academy of Public Administration says the tight budgets next year could be an opportunity to restructure the federal workforce.
Norb Ryan, a retired vice admiral who's now the president and CEO of the Military Officers Association of America says that mental, physical and financial well-being for military personnel should be the top priority next year.
The threat landscape at federal agencies is becoming more and more complex with the addition of new technologies. Tim Keanini, chief research officer at nCircle, provides his cybersecurity predictions for the coming year.
Jim Beaupre, the former head of the American Council for Technology-Industry Advisory Council and now president of his own consulting firm, says the budget is issue one for the whole year ahead, not just the next few weeks
Bob Otto, executive vice president at Agilex Technologies and the former chief information officer at the Postal Service, shares his technology predictions for next year as part of the special feature Top 3 for 2013